Friday, July 8, 2011

Will it be difficult for me to adopt because I'm homosexual?

I'm a 19 year old who is trying to plan out his future. I'm in a committed relationship and have been for a couple of years. I take care of my baby cousins very often and i enjoy every second of it. I've been told fatherhood suits me. I really love children and I'd love to be a father, but for obvious reasons i can't have my own children. So, I've been thinking about adoption. A lot of people seem to be skeptical of homosexual men adopting children because they assume that they'll be sexually abused or something. I know there are creeps like that out there, but I'm not one of them. Will my sexuality make it difficult for me to adopt? I'm just trying to collect information for the future. I don't plan on being a father anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment