Thursday, July 14, 2011

Im going to orlando florida what should I pack in a 11 hr ride there?

Okay well this saturday at 12:00 Im gonna be leaving with my family to drive to orlando florida.My parents said im gonna be sleeping since its 12:00 but I might get to excited and not fall asleep then I will get bored on the way there.Anyways we are going in a normal car there.Last time we went to penscola,Florida in the car it had room for everything.So in the car what should we pack in the car? Like for example tissues,bags,etc stuff like that.And also what should I wear in the car i want something comfy because im gonna be sleeping for part of it.I might bring my Ipad2 to play on it but i usually get car sick when I play games on it.Btw im a 12 yr old girl.Please any advice? And yeah we are gonna pack snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment