Friday, July 15, 2011

What is the best place to buy a suit in NYC?

I need a suit and have a couple hundred to spend. I never owned one before, I'm pretty sure my size is 36 regular. I visited Burlington Coat Factory in Brooklyn and Manhattan and while prices were good, the selection was pretty limited. Plus the services of the tailor on site, seemed to be costly. I visited Men's Warehouse in Manhattan, and it seemed like you could not browse it on your own without a salesperson assisting you and making you buy something, so i did not spend too much time there. I visited Syms, and the selection was good, but prices were nearing 300 hundred dollars, which would add up with alterations. Any other place I should consider, or just go to Syms? Looking for something preferably with a tailor on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment