Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guys or girls, what should i do? i just want something to happen..?

everywhere i look i see couples. last night i was at a fair with some of my friends, and everywhere i looked there were either couples or groups with the same amount of girls and guys. there were some girls of just girls and some groups of just guys but eventually they all got together. but i swear no guy looks at me. its just really depressing im not BEAT but im not frickin gorgeous either. im 5'7 and super skinny, allota people say i have a really nice body but yaknow i dont think my face matches my body:( but idk, i just want to meet a guy this summer but i cant even get one to look at me! how can i change my appearence where more guys will look at me, now im not say ima dress slutty. but i dont wear makeup i hardly make do my hair, and i dress comfy. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment