Thursday, July 14, 2011

I just need an outside opinion...?

I need an outside opinion. My boyfriend of six years was gone for four months for air force basic training and also Tech school. He got back about a week ago; when he first got home he wanted to spend time with his family, so I really didn’t get to see him. After a couple days of being back his brother who was in Afghanistan for six months is back on leave. So I really only got to spend like one night with him since he’s gotten back. But now he only wants to spend all of his time with his brother. I don’t mind, but all his brother wants to do it go out and get crazy. My boyfriend was doing that all along in tech school and now his brother bought him a suit to go out and go to like clubs or something idk he won’t tell me why.. And his brother has other brother’s, sister’s, and cousins who are single and could be doing these things. I asked my boyfriend why can’t I come and he doesn’t want me to. He doesn’t have any time for me, at all… squeezes time in for me at night so he can get lucky. Although it was only once... and I’m not jealous that all his time is going for his brother, but I mean if he wants to spend time with his brother.. Why don’t they go to the movies together or play sports? Maybe I am being selfish… what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment