Friday, July 8, 2011

I hate periods....IN SCHOOL !!!!! and need help please?!?

Ok soooo, i started my period last summer and since then it has been EXTREMELY heavy :( in school i have usually spent the heaviest days at home or at school, not being able to move very much for fear of a leakage. I also don't like having to change my pad at school because i always go to the toilet with friends ( which sounds weird, we just walk there together and go in different cubicles. OBVIOUSLY!) but none of my friends have started and the pad makes a very loud noise! And im also worried about odour. I wear a few around the outside of the knickers so it doesnt roll around :/in the daytime i wear EXTRA absorbent night time pads, which arent the comfiest, but its better than leaking! GYM CLASS (by the way im 12 and are in an all girls high school) okay so tomorrow i have rounders club and i have to go - at lunchtime btw- in pe i just try not to move around too much! I can only go to the toilet every 2 hours! My period should ebd about this friday as i started today in school. I dont want to miss school tomorrow as we are doing this important thing. Also tomorrow we are cooking for our teachers and i find that kind of gross seen as im on it ! So please could i have any tips on how to deal with it in school please please please! Thankyou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment