Thursday, July 14, 2011

What should i do /dirtbike or rc trucks?

I use to ride dirtbikes and am now heavily into RC cars/trucks. I find it less painfull crashing my RC's than my dirtbike, and parts are cheaper for the RC cars when you break something, rather than the cost of fixing the dirtbike. If you have $650 to spend on a dirtbike, you could get an awesome RC car that will last you a lifetime for half of that or a good chunk of that $650. YouTube some videos of the Traxxas Revo 3.3, or the Savage 4.6 or Savage Flux if you like electric RC. I loved riding my dirtbike but nothing beats the RC hobby. I have 6 RC's now, both Nitro and Electric. Never had a better hobby. But get a good one by the name of Traxxas, HPI, Assocaited, Losi, Tamiya or Kyosho. A good place to get one online is www.towerhobbies.com. Search each of those name brands to see what they offer. Then YouTube them to see how they run before you buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment