Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to ask this girl out but im basicly too much off a pussy?

right ... theres this girl i really like ... shes in my year at school were both 15 ... ive never had a deep 1 to 1 convo with her but she knows my name .. nd my freinds always shout things out when we walk past her and they have sent her texts and things ... i know there ***** ... she basicly probbly knows i like her but if she does she dont know how much i do ... it feels like i want to spend the rest of my life with her i know its probably just a crush but i dnt feel tht way ... she is shy and not really popular nd she is extrememly attractive .... tomorow my year has got a day where you basicly go in with a suit on and you do some buinuiss stuff ... i wanna ask her tmoro helpppppppppp i know whats gna happen im gna walk up to her and im gna just chicken out and walk past helpppppppppppppppppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment