Saturday, July 9, 2011

I really want a boyfriend?

Well, i really want a boyfriend, but i'm a tomboy and i almost only have guy friends. I don't really get along well with girls, but i do have some. Anyways, i'm not really ugly, no it's not my intention to brag! But i get told allot that i'm pretty, even by boys. And +, im not the kind of girl that thinks i'm ugly. And i have a ok body i guess, but boys only wants to be friends with me! One even said to me like "friends with benefits" only i never slept with him, or anybody for that sake. I know what he meant, though. But the boys I know only like the slutty girls, with blond hair and short skirts, and i'm not like that. My guy friends say that i'm awesome, like.. in the dude way, and i'm starting to think they think i'm lesbian, because they stopped giving a **** a long time ago, and feel totally comfy talking to me about guy stuff, those kind of stuff girls don't need to know about! I mean, i dont mind because i like hanging out with boys, but they stopped thinking of me as a girl, the only thing they remember is that i still have big boobs and a vagina, but dont worry, hahah, i'm not slutty. But i'm sick of them telling me im pretty, and then forgeting i'm a ******* girl. Anywho, all guys i meet talks to me, but then they get to know me and automaticly becomes my ******* friend, and i'm really sick of it! What can i dooo?

No comments:

Post a Comment