Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I like her, but I'm suspicious.... She visits hotels often, In her own state, and she said she loves hotels?

And she's a minor, her parents/family don't have a clue she goes to hotels, so that means she has to be taking someone older with her. I know, I'm sounding very immature and very insecure, but I'm adding up all the clues and stories that she gives me (that I doubt I'll be sharing) and the only thing I can come up with is that she's going to hotels for sex. I'm in love with her, we bond very well, we laugh together, we "wrestle" together, but if my suspicion is true and I have to break up with her I'm going to tear in 2. I asked this earlier and on my other question the one answerer said that I would live a miserable life because of immaturity (mmk) and she goes because hotels are always so clean, they give away free shampoo, they have a pool and hotel's are always convenient and comfy. I could agree with that but the thing is this girl has a clean house already (parent's don't like dirtiness), and besides Hotels, shes a homebody! (Maybe she likes the "foreign" rooms?) She wouldn't leave her house to go the Burger King Drive Thru. I ask her why she goes to hotels, she never replies (ignores it/pushes it off) the suspicion is killing me and there's no way in hell I'm going to bluntly go up to her and ask, "are you a whore having sex with older men". No I'm not 12. I'm 17. Yes I know, too young to be asking this too, a whole future ahead of me (heard it all before). If possible, please keep the rude criticism to a low, thanks. (If you can't, I won't blame you... This is awesome troll feed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment