Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Does any one else have a puss bag Maltipoo? Lmao?

I've noticed that he has developed his own personality which it's cute but does any other maltipoo owner have the same issues...my maltipoo is such a puss bag! He's 11 weeks I love him to pieces. He cries if we leave him alone. If I get up to go to the bathroom or kitchen he gets up with me. He extremely clingy! He climbs up his stairs to the bed when we are asleep but when we are awake he cries so we can carry him up to the bed. He doesn't care to walk on cement prefers to be carried except when he's on grass. I noticed that when we sleep he has to make himself comfy near my head...his body touching my head but I can't place my head near him! I adore him so if anyone has a maltipoo are u or did u experience this problem with ur puppy? If I got another dog will my Coco be jealous or upset because there is another dog that will require attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment